- We recommend using Click&Collect. Skip the line and buy your menu in advance.
- Other sales services outside the Stadium will remain open, such as Barça Cafe and Barça Store.
*The Club reserves the right to modify these conditions, for regulatory, health, competition reasons, or any other circumstance that could alter the planned procedure.
Conditions for entrance to the CAMP NOU Stadium
For safety purposes regarding COVID19 and in accordance with the guidelines for easing restrictions on access to sports venues as issued by the PROCICAT committee, all persons entering this stadium must agree:
- Always keep a minimum distance between yourself and other people.
- Not to enter if they have any symptoms of Covid-19 or have been in contact with anyone who has symptoms and/or has been in quarantine during the last 10 days.
- To enter the grounds and the stadium via the assigned gate and at the defined time for doing so. Entrance may be forbidden if not observing this requirement.
- Recommended use of face masks in the stands
- Make use of the hydroalcoholic gel that will be available from dispensers located at entrances, doorways, bathrooms, and other places around the inside of the stadium.
- To respect social distancing. Always required.
- To sit in the assigned location and do not move, except in essential cases: bathroom / bars.
- The bathrooms may only be used by a specific number of people at a time (the capacity will be shown on signs at the entrances to each bathroom).
- To vacate the premises at the end of the game in the order as established by the stewards.
- Smoking is strictly forbidden inside the stadium.
En vous protégeant vous-même, vous nous protégez à tous